Intrebari Frecvente: English > Globe SSL Certificates > Globe SSL Unified Communication Certificates
Requesting a replacement UCC certificate
Adaugat de Ciprian COZOPLEAN on 15 Apr 2009 04:48 PM
If for whatever reason you find yourself in need of a replacement UC Certificate (requested for the incorrect domain names, server failure, Unable to export / backup the certificate, extra domains required, etc.) and you wish to request that we replace this for you please follow the below steps.|
Insure you have read and understand the UCC articles entitled:
* Generating your Unified Communications Certificate (UCC) CSR
* What should I use as my Primary common name?
* What domains should I include in my UCC certificate?
1. Generate a NEW CSR
Once this is done please submit a ticket to the support department via the Support Ticketing System and include the following:
1. Your original order number.
2. The complete list of domains (Subject Alternative Name [SAN] Entries) to be included (including any extra domains you wish added)
3. Which domain you wish us to use as your primary domain name.
4. A brief explanation of what you wish the support department to do with your request and the reason that you are making the request.
Note: If you are requesting additional domain names to be added to the UCC certificate we will request additional payment which may delay the process.